Friday, July 11, 2008

A 45 Day Manifestation

Wow, this challenge is taking off. Bob notified us that there were over 1500 signups even before the official announcement. If you haven't yet visited I'll give the brief overview.

It is a social network much like Facebook, only of course, it focuses on members that are interested in using the law of attraction to better their lives. Imagine having an entire network of people who share your passion and desire to manifest great relationships, beautiful surroundings, spiritual growth, humanitarian efforts, etc. Napolean Hill talks of a Mastermind group as an essential for anyone who wants to accomplish great things in their life. Well, this is the place to find yours.

My first thought for this challenge was to manifest an exact amount of money. It would be easily measurable and so I would quickly know how well I had done. However, having been reminded that money is only a means to an end and really doesn't have any power in and of itself, I've decided to pursue something I am deeply passionate about. We're not supposed to reveal anything until the official launch on July 20th so I'll keep it under wraps for now. Just learn from my mistake and make sure you focus on exactly what you want, not a pile of green slips of paper with dead notables on them.

Here's to making all our dreams come true.

No comments: